Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
- Educational Opportunities: Annual Conferences that provide type I continuing education and pharmacological credits. Regional non-CE educational opportunities.
- Financial Rewards: Reduced rates for membership in national organizations (AANP, ACNP); reduced rates at annual NPI educational conferences.
- Networking with other nurse practitioners through a members directory.
- Resources: “Members only” website and quarterly newsletter.
- Recognition: Feature NPs recognized in newsletters and at NPI Annual Fall Conference. Student scholarship recipients awarded at NPI Annual Fall Conference.
- Representation: In state and national arenas for legislation and practice issues (ACNP, AANP, INA, IALN, and the Idaho Board of Nursing Committee on Advanced Practice).
- Legislative Efforts: Idaho Nurse Practitioners places high priority in supporting the profession at the state and national level. Legislative updates are continually provided through networking with Idaho Nurse Practitioners.